Richard Godsell are one of the area's longest established Estate Agents and Auctioneers and have a reputation for integrity and customer service that is second to none.
In addition to excellent customer service and a long standing reputation for integrity and results, Richard Godsell enjoy a national profile via our membership of Right Move, the UK's number one property website, which is visited by 78% of potential home buyers and receives in excess of 8 million 'hits' on a monthly basis! Self-evidently this extensive coverage greatly improves the prospects of an early sale at the best possible price.
We use cutting edge technology to monitor activity levels on our property stock with the aim of providing comprehensive feedback on a personal basis. At a local level, as well as the advantages of three prominently sited offices, we advertise every week in the local press and in most instances undertake to accompany all viewings with experienced estate agents who have excellent local knowledge. As an initial step we would be only too pleased to offer you the benefit of our experience by way of a free market appraisal without obligation.
Richard Godsell are one of the areas most recognisable brands having been established in Southbourne and Christchurch since 1928 and we attract enquiries from hundreds of professional tenants every month.
Instructing Richard Godsell gives you peace of mind that both your property and tenant will be cared for 24/7. Your dedicated Property Manager will look after the general day-to-day management and more complex issues such as emergency repairs, collection of rent, transfer of utilities and much more. You deal only with a Partner of the business ensuring your property is in safe hands.
Whether you are thinking about renting out your existing property, or a Buy to Let investment landlord with one or more properties, Richard Godsell can provide the lettings service that is perfectly tailored to you. Our services include:
- Full management service
- Tenant find with rent collection
- Tenant find Only
- Independent appraisals of quality properties
- Open and transparent fees with no expensive set up charges
- Expert legal support for landlords
- Bespoke insurance packages for landlords and tenants
- Easy to read agreements for tenants and landlords
- Quality recommended tradesmen
- 24 hour emergency contact
If you have a property to let, please find out how we can help you by visiting your local branch or contacting us via telephone or email.
- Area's Longest Established Agent
- Local Expertise
- National Coverage
- Regular Advertising
- Accompanied Viewings
- Excellent Track Record
- Free Appraisals
- Prominently Sited Offices
- Member of The Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme
We have special interest from buyers in the following areas:
- Hengistbury Head, Southbourne
- Town Centre, Christchurch
- Waterside Properties, Christchurch
- River Way, West Christchurch
- William Road, Old Littledown
- Saffron Drive, Hoburne Farm
- Carbery Estate, Southbourne
- Boscombe Manor, Portman Estate
- Ashford Road, Boscombe East
- Durrington Road, Boscombe East
- Clowes Avenue, Hengistbury Head
- Hynesbury Road, Friars Cliff
- Southbourne, Cliff Top Area
If you are interested in selling your property in these areas please contact us.
Including the whole process from agreement of the tenancy through to commencement and preparation of the Tenancy Agreement Documentation.
£300.00 including VAT per tenancy
£48.00 including VAT per tenant
Inventory Check Out:
£120.00 including VAT
One and a half months rent paid on commencement of the tenancy to The Deposit Protection Scheme (Richard Godsell are not members of a Clients Money Protection Scheme).
Fee based on the sum of 3 weeks rent plus VAT and subject to a minimum of £500 plus VAT (£600 including VAT).
£96.00 including VAT renewal fee
£120.00 including VAT file set up fee
10% plus VAT (12% including VAT) of each month's rent collected
£96.00 including VAT renewal fee
RICHARD GODSELL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME