In or Out? Prices Up or Down?
The Topsy Turvy World of Property Prices!
Whatever your view on Brexit, there is no denying uncertainty causes the property market to falter.
After a sustained period of growth over the last 10 years, property prices around the country have naturally started to slow, affordability has become more difficult and by adding Brexit into the mix, we could see prices recede a little over the short term.
If you are thinking of selling your property in the next few months, then our experienced valuers will firstly discuss the best method of sale, providing direct comparable evidence of properties recently sold, then advise on the best marketing strategy and price.
You will be aware of the well publicised internet only firms that are struggling to survive in the business. As the market hardens, you really do need a proactive agent with local experience to represent your home.
Reasons to instruct Richard Godsell
• We only employ experienced staff to deal with the biggest sale of your life!
• Resident Directors in each branch, each with over 20 years experience.
• Direct London Marketing through our London platform.
• 3D Virtual Tours.
• Accompanied viewings and genuine feedback.
• Local newspaper advertising as well as extensive marketing through a raft of online platforms and property portals.
• An extremely successful Auction department.
• Prominently sited High Street Offices.
Contact us to find out more:
01202 424214 Southbourne
01202 499466 Christchurch